Saturday, April 14, 2012

Introduction

Hello.

So I finally made a cosplay blog because my bro Shiro Samurai convinced me to do one for a while now. He has been blabbering about how much fun it is, so I gave it a go. Here I will basically write cosplay and convention related things. For example what I will cosplay next, to which con I'm heading next. You will also find in-progress pictures here. Because I'm new here, I'm gonna let you guys know what I have been cosplaying so far. If you want pictures of the character then just search for that particular character. I'm not gonna set up cosplay pictures or official pictures of the characters for this post. Future cosplay plans will be up later on and there I will include official pictures of the character.

My cons and cosplays:

SWE Uppcon10: Naraku (Inuyasha)
SWE Uppcon11: Naraku (Inuyasha) and Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia)
SWE Närcon11: Naraku (Inuyasha) and Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia)
FIN Finncon-Animecon 11: Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia)
FIN Desucon Frostbite (2012): Uryū Ishida (Bleach) and Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia)

That's all for today. I will keep writing here when I have something cosplay related to add. Until next time folks!

Good night.

Frozen Angel out.

No comments:

Post a Comment