Friday, April 27, 2012

Uppcon12 Cosplay Plans

Hiya!

Some time ago I got myself a ticket to Uppcon12. What's new this year is that one of my non-biological siblings will come with me to Uppcon12. They have never been to a con before, but it seems like they have found convention information on their very own on the Internet. I have also told them about what you can do at cons and stuff like that, the con basics in simply. I was surprised that they had bought a cosplay and has been watching anime a while now, without telling me. It feels nice to not be the only cosplayer in the house, haha.

At the con they will cosplay the Wonderland version of Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler, what days they will be cosplaying are unclear. This means that I will start the con day by showing and guiding them around the con area. For being their first con, they wanted to hang around with me because I'm the only one they know at the con (expect my bro Shiro Samurai). I hope that we both will be able to enjoy the con. But like I said, I will be guiding them at first, so if you see a Ciel cosplayer with me, then you know that I'm showing them around.

My cosplay plans for Uppcon12 is not 100% set yet, there might be small changes but we'll see about that when the con date draws near.

Friday

Izuru Kira from Bleach.
Saturday

Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
Sunday

Uryū Ishida from Bleach.
So I plan to go as those three guys. For Izuru I don't know if I will have time to finish his sword before the con. I have been so extremely busy the last days and weeks because it's my last year at the high school. But I'll see if I can get the materials and do the sword in time. For Ishida, I won't have the bow but I will have his cross necklace -the one that hangs from his right wrist- that he has.

See you! 

Frozen Angel out.

3 comments:

  1. Uppcon, I'm hyped! 8D
    I hope you'll have time to do Kira's sword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I believe you bite... Na I am kidding, If I see any of you I will say hi too you. I may do that as a mission to hunt you down both you and your twin and Ciel XD
    Also I hope you get Kria´s sword done in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I'd love to see your Kira cosplay! I hope you have time to make the sword. At least I feel somehow better carrying mine, though it really makes no sense, I guess. ^_^"

    And it's really nice of you to show her around. Kuroshitsuji is kinda popular, I think, so she might find some new friends.

    ReplyDelete