Monday, June 25, 2012

Animecon IX Cosplay Plans

Yo!

This time I will write down my Animecon IX cosplay plans because that con is pretty soon and it will also be the next one I'm heading towards. Animecon is held in Kuopio, Finland the 14th-15th July. I didn't have any plans at first to visit this con, but because I needed to repair my Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia) costume and sew parts to other planned cosplays I have, I thought while visiting mom's place why not head for Animecon at the same run? I mean, it's during one of the weeks when I'm there anyway!

Let's go to Animecon then ~

Alright, here is what I will cosplay. Plans are quite set now.

Saturday

Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
Sunday

Keisuke Sannan from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan.
Yes, I will be cosplaying Sannan. S-A-N-N-A-N. You heard the man!

I decided on those two guys because I thought it would be quite a waste to take up the whole Kratos cosplay to Finland, repair it, have the sword ready there and then not cosplay him at the con. Besides one new friend also wanted to see the cosplay because they missed Desucon Frostbite, when I wore it the last time in Finland. So I thought it would be nice to show it to them before I take the "Kratos break". It's also a good idea to check if the repairs will work out the way they were meant to and to test the costume on, is the best way to find out. Oh and I also need to wash and clean off the dirt on both Ishida's and Kratos' boot covers as the crappy weather during Uppcon12 killed them off pretty well.

I picked Sannan because there is said to be a Hakuōki group at Sunday. I thought it would be nice to attend as Sannan when Shiro Samurai is also gonna cosplay from Hakuōki and attend the group. Oh and I have also wanted to cosplay Sannan ever since I finished watching the Hakuōki anime, so I really look forward to cosplay him!

See ya folks!

Frozen Angel out.

3 comments:

  1. SANNAN!!!!! >8DDDD The Animecon is gonna be so damn epic!!! So great that you can attend to it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sannan-san! <3 Varmasti tulee eeppinen Hakuouki-ryhmä meille! ^_^

    ReplyDelete