Friday, July 13, 2012

Keisuke Sannan Photoshoot

It's photoshoot time!

I said in the last journal that I will put up some photos of the finished cosplay. I'm sorry for the delay, had a lot to do yesterday so I do that today instead! Enough blabbering here is some photos of my Keisuke Sannan (Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan) costume that I will debut at Animecon IX for the first time. I will use temporally swords for him and I hope that the con allows them in as they're metallic.

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Keisuke Sannan)
Photographer & editor: Shiro Samurai




Give me your blooooooood ~


Sannan... Sannan and even more Sannan! Who would get enough of him?

Because the whole photoshooting area was a damn mosquito kingdom I and Shiro Samurai (photographer) ended up getting disturbed a lot during the photos and we also got millions on mosquito bites, which kinda sucked. I even yelled once "C'mon hurry they're eating me up!" xD

Bonus Picture!

MOSQUITO Y U NO GIVE MERCY?!
This is what happens when a mosquito bit me during a shot xD

So see you at Animecon IX! 

3 comments:

  1. OLOLOLO Rasetsu pic. XDD RILLI!!

    And mosquitos agjfdgshjhs!! Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good!! We are going to have so kick ass Hakuouki group for sure!!! >8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sannan-san fits you so well! And the background looks really nice. I'd say it was worth getting eaten by some mosquitoes. xD

    ReplyDelete