Friday, July 20, 2012

Närcon 2012 Cosplay Plans

Hello there!

Närcon 2012 at Linköping, Sweden (26th-29th July) is creeping closer for each day that pass and I have a hard time to actually realize how close the con is. Here is what I will cosplay there this year.

Thursday & Friday

Keisuke Sannan from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan.
It will be double day Sannan because Shiro Samurai wanted to cosplay two different characters from the same series and I have so much to pick from trolololo. Oh well, the cosplay is comfortable to wear except that the glasses comes off pretty often and gives somewhat of a headache in the length.

Saturday

Uryū Ishida from Bleach.
Simply because there's a Bleach meet on Saturday and that I want an easy cosplay to put on for a change.

Sunday


I don't know if I want to wake up pretty early and change to cosplay and then just wear it for 2-3 hours before the con ends. Perhaps I just wear my Uppcon12 t-shirt or just one kimono that I bought not so long ago. We'll see.

*looking at cosplays above*

...

BADUMTSSH!

RILLI!! *escapes*

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. Ååh härmapa med Mario blocket. :S
    Gör fler cosplays så har du mer att välja på då~ [insert trollface here]

    RILLIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay ibland är det bra att inte har för många det är mitt problem och tyvärr från samma serier med XD Vill ser dina underbara cosplays igen =D
    Fast Sannan kommer blir nytt för mig att ser in real time. =D

    ReplyDelete