Friday, August 10, 2012

Oulu Animeseminaari 2012 Cosplay Plans

Moi!

For some minutes ago Shiro Samurai bought our train tickets to Oulu -I'm gonna pay back my ticket later- where Animeseminaari is held and we both are heading there as our next event. Animeseminaari is not really a con according to their own blog and they call themselves a seminar and not a con. I will just call it an event.

The seminar will be on the 18th-19th August which is during next week. Because this is a small event, I don't plan to cosplay anything that takes a lot of time to put on and this includes makeup.

Here is the character I plan to cosplay there for specific reasons:

Prison!Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach.
Those reasons are:

1. Easy to put on and wear
2. Won't get super warm
3. Fairly recognizable
4. Rare version
5. Doesn't take much place in luggage

I have some black butterfly hair clips that I will use and I need to finish that red collar of hers. The fabric is lying somewhere around my room so I need to pick it up and finish it soon.

To tell you guys the truth, Rukia will be my last Bleach cosplay for this year. I have so many other cosplay plans going on for the coming cons and I don't feel like cosplaying Bleach when neither Shiro Samurai or Ri-kun plans to do it.

That's all and good night folks.

Frozen Angel out.

No comments:

Post a Comment