Saturday, September 29, 2012

That Matt... Photoshoot Time!

Digimon tajm!

For a week ago I had a photoshoot with my Yamato "Matt" Ishida (Digimon Adventure) cosplay. Now I have the photos fixed and ready. Enjoy!

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Yamato "Matt" Ishida)
Photographer & editor: Shiro Samurai

Let's roll out!










Oh and don't expect me to be serious all the time here is some...

Bonus Pictures!

Yo, Gabumon! May you Digivolve plz?
You won't? Fine, I have a better idea!
BUTTSECKS!!1!
That's all!

3 comments:

  1. Matt! We got some quite nice pics!
    Oh god those derps......... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat epicness and derpness.. Nice pictures! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fourth one (from up to down) is really nice pic, so as the second last one. And those extras xD

    ReplyDelete