Thursday, September 6, 2012

Yamato "Matt" Ishida Preview

Hello all!

Because I've been in a hurry with making the costume, I sadly have no in-progress photos of it. But I can share the final results! Enjoy!

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Yamato "Matt" Ishida)
Photographer: Shiro Samurai



Bonus Pictures!

Having fun there Gabumon?
Herp derp!
Con excitement!
Short summary about the cosplay:

I had quite some help from mom on this one because I suck -right now- at sewing and my skills have rusted. Clothing is done by me and mom except the gloves that are bought because we were running out of time. The shoes are my mom's and the Gabumon plush is Shiro Samurai's.

Alright! Yamato is on his way to Tracon so see you all there! ~

Frozen Angel out.

4 comments:

  1. CON EXCITEMENT!!!!11 JA KÄSIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEILUU!!! >8D
    TRACON!! <3 Hohohoh the journey is starting ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana!!! Digimon on niin nostalginen!
    Conissa nähään! o/ viel pari päiväää!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My childhood again and I do miss digimon. And This made me so happy to see. Good work and I hope that someday can see it in IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nostalginen kuva tottavie^0^

    repesin tuolle gabumonille kun se näyttää niin erilaiselta kuvissa kuin omani xD

    ReplyDelete