Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kemi's Manga Day 2012 Summary

Hi there!

I will only write about the time during the event and not before it. Alright here goes ~

On my previous post I decided to cosplay as Keisuke Sannan from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan at Kemi's manga day event. At the event I hung around with Sacchan and Shiro Samurai who also cosplayed from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan. Sacchan was Yukimura Chizuru and Shiro Samurai was Toshizō Hijikata. It was said that the event was going put more focus on cosplay and cosplayers this time. In my opinion it wasn't any different from their previous events, the amounts of cosplayers was quite few and the cosplay competition felt quite unorganized and just... meh. Yes, I went to watch it with the company I had. I did enjoy the event all in all and it was nice to just hang out and chill. In the event itself there wasn't so much to do so we just walked around, saw some familiar faces and chilled on the second floor's couch. Later during the event we went outside to have a Hakuōki photoshoot and we found a decent place for it as well. Sacchan and Shiro Samurai wanted to be photographed together mostly, so I ended up being the photographer most of the time.

Cosplayers: Frozen Angel (Keisuke Sannan) & Sacchan (Yukimura Chizuru)
Photographer & editor: Shiro Samurai



When I wasn't the photographer I spent my time derping and...

Bonus Pictures!

Photobombing others!
... until we all cracked up! xD
Oh and I won't upload any photos of Chizuru and Hijikata because you can see them at Shiro Samurai's blog here.

Nothing else to say except thanks for the great company! Troll!Sannan kiittää! <3

Frozen Angel out.

1 comment:

  1. The photoshoot was by far the best part of the day. XD Oh mother of god I can't look at those two photos without cracking up real bad. XDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete