Monday, October 8, 2012

Skecon Cosplay Plans

Helloo ~

As some of you might know, Skecon in Skellefteå (2nd-4th November) here in Sweden will be my last con for this year. I will attend the con together with Shiro Samurai and Sacchan so all our cosplays are group cosplays.

Now to what I will cosplay at Skecon!

Friday

Silver (Rival) from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver.
Saturday

Keisuke Sannan from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan.
Sunday


Yes, I will debut Silver for the first time at Skecon. The costume is yet in-progress and I hope that I can finish it in time. I decided on Silver because I like his personality, design and I think he's really cool for being a Pokémon trainer. His character theme is by far the best character theme in the Pokémon games in my opinion and I think it's about time to do a Pokémon cosplay now. I've loved Pokémon ever since I was a kid. It will be so nostalgic! Silly enough, Silver wasn't originally in my cosplay list but I have at times thought "If I do a Pokémon trainer cosplay, I do Silver" so he wasn't out of the blue either. Keisuke Sannan will be my Saturday cosplay. Yes, we have decided to have a small Hakuōki meet with our trio and one more person who we'll meet at the con.

Because Sunday is the last con day and the day when everyone starts their trip back home and I think that I won't cosplay during Sunday at all. Instead of wearing a cosplay I might just put on my odori kimono and go with that. I would like to wear something comfortable and simple on the trip back home but still keep the con feeling in the clothing.

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW YEEEEEAAA it will be pokermanz tajm! 8DD

    Oh, and I don't know about you but I would be too worried/scared about wearing that odori kimono on a bus..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trololololololooo~ And I'm gonna (t)roll with you guys! >XDD This is going to be so awesome!!!! 8D Can't wait~

    ReplyDelete