Monday, December 31, 2012

Cosplay Year 2012

I wanted to do one of these cosplay year summaries after seeing that Shiro Samurai did one on his blog. To make mine a shorter version than his, I'm just gonna write down what I have cosplayed during the whole year and to which cons I have been to. Sounds fun! Let's get right down to it then!

My cosplay year has been a blast and l have enjoyed every con more or less that I have attended during the year. I'm also pleased and satisfied to have found some new friends who likes the same or similar series as I do! I'd like to thank all the people I have spent my time with during the cons of the year. Wouldn't be as much fun if it weren't for you guys! So thank you for everything and I hope to see you next year! <3

This year I have been to the following cons:

Desucon Frostbite 2012 - Lahti, Finland
Uppcon12 - Uppsala, Sweden
Animecon IX - Kuopio, Finland
Närcon 2012 - Linköping, Sweden
Oulun Animeseminaari - Oulu, Finland
Tracon 7 - Tampere, Finland
Kemi's Manga Day (6/10 - 2012) - Kemi, Finland
Skecon - Skellefteå, Sweden

Here is what I have cosplayed during the year (only one version of each character shown, even if I might have done more than one version of the particular character):


Upper Row from left to right: Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia), Uryū Ishida (Bleach), Izuru Kira (Bleach), Keisuke Sannan (Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan)

Lower Row from left to right: Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach), Yamato "Matt" Ishida (Digimon), Silver (Pokémon). Eh, I have no more cosplays to fill this empty slot for 2012. U mad bro?

Happy New Year 2013!

Frozen Angel out.

4 comments:

  1. This year was great, so many cons! <3 Also, ööh.. olit hyvää seuraa herpderp troll~ xD

    Let's do some pair cosplays next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Sannan... It looks great! Where did you get those glasses? They look good on you whit that costume and their model is almost the same what I need for Shader (thats why I'm interested :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are bought from a private person on Tradera (a swedish version of ebay). I don´t know were you can buy round glasses, sorry.

      Delete
  3. Awesome! It looks like you had a fantastic year cosplay-wise in 2012. :D I hope 2013 will be just as good, if not better for you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete