Sunday, January 13, 2013

Le Ishida Photoshoot

My day started with getting up from bed and changing to my Ishida cosplay, I both needed and wanted to have a photoshoot with this cosplay. I needed a photo from the photoshoot that I can edit for our coming theme at school, which is "Fantasy". Sadly I have no will or inspiration to draw anything for the theme, so I just go around the subject with cosplay, making it very easy for me. Cosplay is some sort of fantasy-reality to me, so they have my thoughts and reasons for it. My other reason to put on the cosplay and have a photoshoot with it, is obviously to get more and better photos with the costume. I especially wanted ones with snow in the background, since I think it fits well with his white clothes.

Cosplayer: Jäätynyt Enkeli (Uryū Ishida)
Photographer: Valkoinen Samurai







Bow done in Gimp 2.8 by me.





Love that angle! <3
Bonus Pics!

´Cus we need them at times to survive...

Bitch please.
KRAPULAPASKA!!
What did you say?
My precious!
Muthafucka mah fingers!
 Aaaaand...


THEY SEE ME COMING THEY HATING!

...
...
...

DON`T THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY BECAUSE..


I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE!

5 comments:

  1. This was a fun photoshoot although a bit cold. More winter photoshoots ftw!

    Also bonus pics are ultimate win. XDDDD Harmi ku et laittanut sitä reps-kuvaa tai sitä trolldanceilyä. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally.

      No ei ne ollut nytten niin hyviä minun mielestä.

      Delete
  2. God, I want to kidnapp you and, just kidnapp you and cuddle you <3
    Lovely pic and fun exsta pic. Alos the snow is lovely whith you Ishida cospaly.
    I whish i have more snow here, well it is some on the ground not much but some. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are all fantastic photos! :D I love the third one from the top to pieces, as well as the ones near the snow-covered branches and holy cow that gangsta angle one is so awesome. xD Good idea Gimping the bow into some of the shots too!

    Also, those bonus pics totally made my night! So much win ~ xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I find the "gangsta" one and the branch ones as the best photos, but that is a matter of opinion and taste. The gangsta angle is indeed me gusta!

      I wanted to have some bow shots for once, at least I can Gimp it in place until I get a real bow.

      Ahahah, so nice to hear that! xD

      Delete