The sewing process started off with picking up two fabric pieces which is going to be the both sleeves inside linings (had them cut out last time).
I let the pictures explain the process, instead of writing romans.
|The lining pieces (4 pieces) that I will attach to the sleeves.|
|Sewed the pieces together at the ends first, and then around them.|
|Linings attached to the sleeves with needless. Right side of the fabric.|
|Sewed with straight stitching (right side) and lining folded to the inside of the sleeve.|
|Hem sewed with the overlock machine, as seen on the seam.|
Luckily there was no further problems with the cut I did, it was easy to just adjust when I cutted again, the way you should do it. Start from above and move downwards. The shape was so-so according to me but I guess I can adjust it late to my liking, I still need the lining for it, that might do it.
|The v-formed opening. It´s okay.|
|Le overlock machine!|
That was all for today. Next time I do the ribbons to his shirt opening the brown sleeves to his shirt, and maaaybe I start with the bootcovers.
See ya folks, take care!