Sunday, January 27, 2013

Närcon Vinter 2013 Cosplay Plans - Changed!

Tjabba!

I know that I have written down my cosplay plans for Närcon Vinter earlier but because I decided to wear a Sunday cosplay, I have to re-write the cosplay plans to include the new cosplay.

Here is my final plans for Närcon Vinter!

Friday

Silver (Rival) from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver.
Saturday

Keisuke Sannan from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan.
Sunday

Sandshrew from Pokémon.
Yes! It turned out that I will attend the con during Sunday too! As mine and Shiro Samurai's train back home leaves first during evening. This means that I can tuck in one more cosplay in my con luggage! The cosplay will be a Sandshew gijinka from Pokémon. To match up with Shiro Samurai's gijinka version of Espeon I will also do a kimono inspired gijinka for now.

See you all at the con!

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. Finally you decided on what gijinka to do! Yay for Sandshrew... god it's so nostalgic. XD You should make the ears soon.

    Looking forward to Närcon Vinter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, you added a Sandshrew gijinka! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. :)

    Have fun at the con!

    ReplyDelete