Friday, April 12, 2013

Skecon 2013 Cosplay Plans

THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS MAJOR TALES OF SYMPHONIA SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME/READ THE MANGA/SEEN THE ANIMATION, THEN DON'T READ/SCROLL THIS POST! DON'T CARE? SCROLL AHEAD!

For not so long ago I decided on my cosplay plans for Skecon this year. Skecon will be held during 5th-7th July in Skellefteå, Sweden.

Friday

Yamato "Matt" Ishida from Digimon Adventure.
Yeah, it's time for Yamato and Gabumon to see the spotlight again after being debuted in Tracon 7 last year! Moving on!

Saturday

Uryū Ishida from Bleach.
It's time to hit the cosplay competition scene for the first time and it will be with Ishida. We have to start somewhere don't we? So let's start with a small con. I can't wait ~

Sunday

Pre-Game!Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
I'm a die-hard Kratos Aurion fan, go figure ~

I want to do all the official outfits and variations that Kratos has except the kimono one he has in the Japanese PS2 version of the game. I will also carry a Lloyd Irving plushie when walking around as this version of Kratos in the con, for a bigger chance to be recognized. C'mon obscure version is obscure. This version of Kratos is only seen in the manga and the anime.

That's all, see ya!

Frozen Angel out.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Skecon plans! I can't wait for the con and I really hope you'll try the cosplay competition with Ishida, it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Cool cosplay plans for Skecon ^o^ I wonder if you will be the first to cosplay Pre-Game!Kratos. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! In Sweden yes, I would believe, or maybe in the whole Scandinavia. But in cosplay.com I have seen people doing different mixes of it.

      Delete