Friday, May 17, 2013

Keisuke Sannan with Lenses!

Hello.

On Tuesday I tested my Super Pinky Hazel contact lenses again to get more used to them because there is a con coming up soon where I'm gonna need them for a cosplay. This time it went smoother to put in the lenses but there was still some derping with them. When I had the lenses on, my sight was a bit blurry like last time but it wasn't too annoying, luckily. I hope this will get better during time. Shiro Samurai told me that the lens print goes over the pupil, which could be the reason of my somewhat blurry sight. Oh well, you folks want photos? Here you go.

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Keisuke Sannan)
Photographer: Shiro Samurai

Lens zoom in the toilet. Yellow-ish lightning.
In the toilet with camera flash on.

Bonus Pictures!

Just adjusting my glasses, never mind me xD
See you next time!

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God these bonus pics! Repesin ja pahasti. xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice! Those lenses look perfectly marvelous when you have your wig on! They have certainly made a marked difference and upped your cosplay to a whole new level. :D

    OMG your troll pics are priceless! I admit to being a fan of Troll!Sannan ~ XD

    ReplyDelete