Friday, May 17, 2013

Wanderer's Path - Kratos Aurion Photoshoot

Welcome back again.

Today's weather has been really nice during the whole day, so it was a perfect chance to have a cosplay photoshoot outside. Things only got better when Shiro Samurai had borrowed a SLR camera from school to take photos with. I was unsure of who to cosplay at first but because it has been really warm here I would be dead-toast as Keisuke Sannan (Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan) so I had to think of someone more "lightly" dressed character. I also thought that it would be good idea to get even more used to my Super Pinky Hazel contact lenses. What other characters have I done so far, who has hazel or brown eyes? Yes, you got it. It's Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.

This is also a great opportunity to see how this cosplay will look on me with lenses added. So...

Have some Kratos!

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Kratos Aurion)
Photographer & editor: Shiro Samurai











You expect them, right?

Bonus Pictures!

Herp derp!
Viddu kengä!
Draw me like one of your French girls.
That's all for today!

Frozen Angel out.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Great pictures [insert fangirling here]!! <3 Me gusta mucho vaikka tiedätkin sen X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos turned out really well.. if I do say so myself, hehe.
    Also, the "Draw me like one of your French girls" bonus picture is just too awesome. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. SK;DLSJKG;DA Wow!! What breath-taking, fabulous photos! <3 Seriously great posing, shoot location choice, and twin's camera skillz. These totally look like pictures you would find in a cosplay magazine. I've gotta say you are my most favorite Kratos cosplayer ever <3

    As always, I love your bonus pics, "French girl" Kratos. XD So sexy ~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Fabulous! Just so cool^^ I LOVE your Kratos cosplay<3

    ReplyDelete