Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Skecon 2013 Cosplay Plans - Changed!

I've been chatting with Shiro Samurai and Sacchan today and the three of us really want to go as Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan characters again at Skecon this year. Why? Because our derping last year was too epic to resist and we must experience it again! I have to say sayonara to Yamato "Matt" Ishida (Digimon) this time and replace him with Keisuke Sannan. For now my cosplay plans looks like this and I feel satisfied with them:

Friday

Keisuke Sannan from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan.
Saturday

Uryū Ishida from Bleach.
Uryū Ishida ain't going nowhere this time, I need my competition cosplay for Saturday so he keeps his place.

Sunday

Pre-Game!Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
Kratos Aurion keeps his original place too. C'mon dudes, I need a somewhat comfortable and not too warm cosplay for the bus trip back home from Skellefteå. Besides, I don't feel like sitting in a bus for 4 hours plus and look like I have gotten a heat stroke halfway during the trip, just... no. His clothes are quite normal looking and I don't feel like pulling too much attention to myself this time when there is a longer trip ahead of me. The wig might be interesting for others but... hey, I was at a convention okay? xD

That's that.

Frozen Angel out.

3 comments:

  1. Yesss, Sannan returns!! :'DD
    Can't wait for Skecon, Socks with Sandals 2! >8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope too see lots a pic from the con and that you will have a great time there also. Also Sannan returns is wounderful =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Hakuōki characters again! :D

    Also, I have to tell you that your new blog header photo looks really awesome! sldajfjkla <333

    ReplyDelete