Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Animecon X Cosplay Plans

Hello peeps!

My Animecon X cosplay plans have been quite unsure for a while now and I have been changing the plans back and forth. Now I need to make them final as the con is this weekend so no time to play around anymore!

Saturday

Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
Because Roll from last year's Animecon really loved this cosplay and wanted to see it again, I decided to cosplay him this year too. Besides, I enjoyed their company so I will surely spend some time with them again. It's not like I'm gonna to get tired cosplaying this character anyway! Let's go!

Sunday

Uryū Ishida from Bleach.
I had originally planned to go as Keisuke Sannan (Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan) but because of different reasons I plan to go as Uryū Ishida from Bleach instead. The hotel and ride to the con is already fixed because I and Shiro Samurai goes there -just like last year- together with our mom (no, mom won't attend the con, lol). But my current problem is that I can't seem to find my Animecon X con band. Yupp, Finnish con's sends the con band straight to the buyer in a mail unlike Sweden and I've lost mine, which is the problem. I have looked through all my stuff in the apartment and in the storage but it was nowhere to be found. Neither does Shiro Samurai find it or have it. It maybe is in Finland... maybe. However, I took contact with the con's information and asked about the matter, let's see how this works out. I really hope there is a way or otherwise... yeah, I will be so mad.

EDIT: Found it! It was in my Nintendo DS case, what a relief... trolololo. Also, Keisuke Sannan got changed to Uryū Ishida instead. Sorry Hakuōki guys and gals!

Frozen Angel out.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! More Kratos. <3 Glad to see you are getting lots of use out of him! You should cosplay Hakuōki forever too, b/c I adore your Sannan so much ~ =D Yes, there is nothing wrong with wearing the same costumes you wore last year; if anything, it gets you remembered and boosts your popularity! :) Hope you can locate your con band, bro.

    ReplyDelete