Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Con-Summer Merchandises

Hello folks.

I think you have all been aware of that I haven't posted a single picture of the merchandises that I have bought during the summer cons, these cons are - Skecon 2, Animecon X and finally Närcon 2013. I haven't done this as I felt it would be better idea to make a "sum-it-up" post about all the items that I bought during the con-summer. So here we go!

Skecon 2

I didn't buy any merchandise during Skecon. They had nothing interesting.

Animecon X

I originally got short haired Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss) but I traded my Luke with a cosplayer at Animecon X to get their Leon Magnus (Tales of Destiny) figurine.
Zoom up on Leon. So cute!
A Groudon (Pokémon) plush hat.
Närcon 2013

Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan messenger bag and Tales of Symphonia print from the Artist's Alley.
Well that's my con-summer shopping!

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. Such fabulous merchandise, bro. =D I especially like the Leon figure and Hakuouki bag!

    ReplyDelete