Monday, July 22, 2013

Närcon 2013 Cosplay Plans - Changed!

Helloo ~

As I won't get Link done for Närcon I just need to change my cosplay plans and replace his spot with someone else. Here we go!

Thursday

Morning/Daytime:

Keisuke Sannan from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan.
Afternoon/Evening:

Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
Friday

Yamato "Matt" Ishida from Digimon Adventure.
Yupp that's right. Link's spot was given to Yamato and I will cosplay Yamato at the Cosplay Board Games' Cosplay Chess during Närcon and throw Gabumon at my opponents, go Gabumon!

Saturday


Sunday

Pre-Game!Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
That's the change for this time.

Frozen Angel out.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your cosplay plans didn't change that much. I hope you can get Link done for a future con. =) Good luck in the Cosplay Chess event!

    ReplyDelete