Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pre-Game!Kratos Aurion Preview

THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS MAJOR TALES OF SYMPHONIA SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME/READ THE MANGA/SEEN THE ANIMATION, THEN DON'T READ/SCROLL THIS POST! DON'T CARE? SCROLL AHEAD!

When I and Shiro Samurai in the beginning of this week left Finland for con preparations at home, mom ended up doing the collar for me because we were in such a hurry and I didn't feel like screwing it up. However, the collar didn't went as good as she expected it to. We can fix it later after the con if I want to, so no big deal. I will roll with it this time. When I showed mom my pants when she returned from the vacation we talked a bit about my sewing and my pants got the nickname "sörsseli housut". We laughed so much to that! Sorry guys I don't know what I would translate it to to give it justice in English. Now when I have the pants and shirt ready -and the rest of the cosplay is at my apartment in Sweden- it was time to try everything on before the con. Prepare for two preview pictures!

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Pre-Game!Kratos Aurion)
Photographer: Shiro Samurai



I won't use my contact lenses for this cosplay during the con because of the bus trip back home. Besides, I don't think that anyone would pay that much attention to it in such a small con. I will be surprised if someone even recognizes me there. Oh and if someone wonders, the Lloyd Irving plushie is commissioned from ThePlushieLady at DeviantART. All my thanks to her! She's amazing! <3

Alright folks, next stop Skecon!

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. You look really awesome, bro! The shirt and pants you made fit you so perfectly. :D Very nice work! That Baby!Lloyd plushie is fabulous and adorable. ^o^ Hope you have fun at the con!

    ReplyDelete