Monday, July 22, 2013

The Green Hero Process Part: 6

Hi there! ~

Today is another great day to continue working on my Link cosplay. I started to work with the costume during daytime after checking mail and that kind of stuff. The day's progress was fairly simple so I could do everything on my own, when I was home alone. I'll make this post short and sweet.

What I needed to do was to cut the sleeves to the desired length and sew the ribbon-cross thing that he has on the v-shaped cut.

Sleeve marked where it shall be cut.
Right sleeve (on the picture) cut to correct length, I like it.
Sewing the sleeve with the overlock machine to prevent fraying.
Both sleeves done with overlock.
Sleeve fabric folded to the "wrong" side and straight stitching away.
Sleeves completed.
I cut it to half of its length earlier.
Sewing, it made the bobbin thread derp!
Done!
That's it, goodnight people.

Frozen Angel out.

1 comment:

  1. The sleeves turned out so well. =) Good luck on inserting the bias tape next!

    ReplyDelete