Sunday, August 11, 2013

Oulu Animeseminaari 2013 Cosplay Plans

Yes folks, this year just like last year, I will head to Oulu's Animeseminaari and it's during next weekend, 17th-18th August. I'm not all that excited about it to be honest. Well, I will be heading there together with Shiro Samurai, Hasakitsuki and meet Sacchan at the event. I hope that I will have a better experience this year than last year. Towards the cosplay plans then.

Saturday

Yamato "Matt" Ishida from Digimon Adventure.
Sunday

Uryū Ishida from Bleach.
Everyone will cosplay from Bleach on Sunday so will just tag along, no more than that. Let's see how this year will be, the local is the same as last year.

See ya.

Frozen Angel out.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cosplays there! Hopefully this seminar will be better experience than last year. (:

    See ya there! o/

    ReplyDelete