Saturday, August 31, 2013

Tracon 8 Cosplay Plans

Hiyah!

Tracon 8 is creeping closer and right now it's only two weeks away. My cosplay plans for Tracon was set a couple of days ago and I feel confident enough to publish them now. So here goes ~

Saturday

Original Casual!Luka Crosszeria from The Betrayal Knows My Name.
I won't have time to make any of his many official designs for now, so I will just cosplay an original casual version instead. There is also a small Uraboku -shortening of the series Japanese name- group during Saturday so that's my reason for picking Luka as my Saturday cosplay.

Sunday

Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
Kratos was originally an unsure decision but I decided to keep him on the spot after hearing from Wandiery that there will be some kind of a Tales of activity on Sunday. I also know that there will be other people cosplaying from Tales of Symphonia during the con, so let's roll out with this guy! By the way, I'm also repairing and fixing this cosplay -after the damage from Närcon 2013- for the moment so a repair post will be up before Tracon.

See you all until then!

Frozen Angel out.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cosplay plans are awesome! o/ Can't wait to see your Luka cosplay!

    ReplyDelete