Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cosplay Year 2013

At the end of 2012 I did a Cosplay Year Summary that summed up all the cons I've been to and all the cosplays I've worn during the year and I found this idea to be very funny. Guess what? Yupp, I decided to keep this newly found tradition up for the coming years as well! So what are we waiting for? Let's go!

My cosplay year as a whole has been a blast and I went to almost as many cons as last year! Heck I must say that this year has been my greatest cosplay year of all! Why? Simply because of Närcon 2013! I had a ton of fun with my friends there and I'd like to thank everyone who somehow spent their time with me be it during a whole con day, company friends or just a small chat we had! Thank you everyone for making Närcon 2013 to the best con of my life! Then let's not forget the con's amazing Guest of Honor himself - Hideo Baba. It wouldn't just be the best con experience without his presence! Thanks goes to all my friends who spent their time somehow with me during the other cons as well! Thank you! <3

This year I have been to the following cons:

Närcon Vinter 2013 - Linköping, Sweden
Skecon 2 - Skellefteå, Sweden
Animecon X - Kuopio, Finland
Närcon 2013 - Linköping, Sweden
Oulun Animeseminaari - Oulu, Finland
Tracon 8 - Tampere, Finland
Chibicon 2013 - Oulu, Finland

Here is what I have cosplayed during the year (only one version of each character shown, even if I might have done more than one version of the particular character):


Upper Row from left to right: Silver (Pokémon), Keisuke Sannan (Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan), Sandshrew (Pokémon), Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia)

Lower Row from left to right: Yamato "Matt" Ishida (Digimon), Uryū Ishida (Bleach), Luka Crosszeria (The Betrayal Knows My Name)

Happy New Year 2014!

Frozen Angel out.

3 comments:

  1. I hope we will do some duo/group cosplays on 2014 and yeah, happy new year trololo ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing your greatest cosplay year of all! Really nice cosplay compilation you made. :^)

    Thanks for a great year in 2013. Have a Happy New Year! ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hauskaa uutta vuotta sulleki ja kiitoksia kuluneesta vuodesta! :'3

    ReplyDelete