Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Levi Make-Up Test


After recently seeing and reading Sairu-Chan´s Mikasa Ackerman make-up post, I got reminded that I also have a character from Attack on Titan that I want to cosplay and whose make-up I should try out and write a post about. My character of choice is - as some of my friends and readers already know - Levi. To be honest, I didn´t really like him in the beginning but started to like him more and more as the story proceeded in the anime and now he´s my favourite character. The reason why I picked him mostly - apart from actually liking the character myself - started when I asked two of my close friends that, if I cosplay from Attack on Titan, who should I cosplay? Both of them said immediately Levi and that I should really do him. This ignited the start of the cosplay spark for the character. Levi gets even more cosplay points from me when I noticed that he´s a short badass character, which means that I can cosplay him with the height I have, at ease.

Now when you guys and gals got some background information why I picked the character, so let´s move on to the pictures!

Cosplayer: Jäätynyt Enkeli (Levi)
Photographer: Valkoinen Samurai

First off, this is what my make-up looks like. I´m pretty satisfied with it for being my first try, hence I´m a bit meh about the eyebrows. Gonna practice more before debuting the cosplay for sure. Oh and I decided to wear army-ish clothes to match the serie theme better (not like I mind it at all) and having it look more "acceptable" on the character as well. I don´t imagine Levi in a pink pyjama directly...

Eyes open.
Eyes closed.




The second I took a cleaning mop in my hand I became a different person...

 Mr. CLEAN IN ACTION!

My trusty pals.
CLEEEAAAAN!
I clean the shit out of you!
I saw that dirt you tried to hide!
CLEEEAAAAAAAAAAN MOOOOOREEE!
Offer your hearts to...Ajax? xD
I had a hard time keeping a serious face during those photos. Really.

Me (to photographer): You just can´t keep a serious face when you pick up cleaning articles with this character and try to look soldier-serious with them! The second I finished that very sentence my face looked like this:

Perfect. Now who would take me seriously with that face? xD
When the actual "photoshoot" was over I wanted to have my weapons, err...those things.

Levi gusta.
and...

Mind if I clean your shoes before you leave? ~

14 comments:

  1. Awesome, you really do look quite a bit like Levi. This cosplay is going to be glorious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to see your Armin too! :)

      Delete
  2. Levi sopii sulle tosi hyvin! :) Tosi onnistunut meikki ja nuo kuvat kyll piristi miun päivää! xD Kiitoksia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dem bonus derps. xD <3 I'm dying here!!

    The make-up came out pretty well for a first try, just practice a bit more before the con to get a "cleaner look" (*looks at eyebrows*) and it will be fabulous. Also it's nice you get to cosplay a character every once in a while who's actually short and still awesome; at least with Levi no one can come and give you the "too short for [insert character here]" crap that you've told me you've had before. That sucks. If someone gives you shit just shove the cleaning mop up their arse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you´re welcome ~

      I will definitely do that, don´t worry about it. Yupp, you bet! It feels very good once in a while to not need to worry about height comments at cons, because they really suck. Haha yeah, if I had the guts to do that IRL xD

      Delete
  4. Dem faces are gold, period XD
    Can't wait to see the uniform version! And the random roleplay huehuehue. Thanks for the laugh with dat cleaning stuff though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe so xD

      I hope I get an answer from the commissioner soon. I´m glad you liked it, you´re welcome ^^

      Delete
  5. Oi ihana, päivän pelastus nuo siivouskuvat xD! (vaikka en Attack on Titania olekaan katsonut, pari hahmoa nimeltä tiedän) Hienosti sopii Levi meikki sinulle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihana, eipä kestä! Suositteleen sarjaa, se on oikeasti tosi hyvä ja katso arvoinen jos sarjan teema kiinnostaa ;)

      Kiitos!

      Delete
  6. Heichooooou~
    T. Krista

    hyvältä näyttää, ja varmasti vielä paremmalta jahka saat oikeet kuteet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! TwT

      Niin varmaan! Odottan vastausta vielä siltä keneltä suuniteleen tilata sen uniformin :)

      Delete
  7. Bro, you make one awesome Levi!! Nice work pulling him off. :D Love those intense cleaning pics! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I´m glad you like the cleaning pics! xD

      Delete