Thursday, June 26, 2014

Original Casual!Len Kagamine Preview

Hello all!

On Tuesday this week I went to pick up my Len Kagamine (Vocaloid) wig that arrived in town, fetched the rest of my cosplay stuff from home and headed towards Shiro Samurai and Hasakitsuki's place. I went there so that I could have a preview photoshoot of Len before Skecon. When I arrived there I changed to cosplay and battled to get the almost-too-small wig on my head and after that it was preview time. Also, I have no contact lenses or makeup on me this time as I simply didn't want to bother with it.

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Original Casual!Len Kagamine)
Photographer: Shiro Samurai







Bonus Picture!

It's itching, okay?
See you all at Skecon!

Frozen Angel out.

1 comment:

  1. I know your pain, liian pienet peruukit on tuskaa >_< Mulla Zeon peruukki oli kans sille melkee liian pieni, plus että se oli kaiken lisäks superhyperpainava D:

    Kivoja kuvia! Tyksin erityisesti tosta tokasta, se on hirveen sulonen :>

    ReplyDelete