Friday, June 20, 2014

Skecon 2014 Cosplay Plans

Hi there!

Remember when I said that Närcon will be my next con? Well...

I lied!
Despite saying to my friends that I won't attend Skecon this year, I changed my plans for not all that many weeks ago and quite recently bought myself the Skecon ticket too. Why am I coming to Skecon now? Well, that's easy. Skecon plans to put up quite an unusual show this year namely a Vocaloid concert! I wouldn't call myself an avid Vocaloid fan as I'm not so much into it but there are songs that I really like especially from the Kagamines -my favorite Vocaloid is Len- and I just don't want this concert to simply pass me by! To be honest I am actually very curious about how they will even do it technically and besides, this is the first time something like this will happen in Scandinavia and that it will happen just in Skecon - a small con in northern Sweden of all the possible places and cons in Sweden. Skecon has my respect as they know how to put their ribbons up high and how to do it well.

Guess what? I am coming to Skecon that will be held the 4th-6th July in Skellefteå, Sweden and here are my cosplay plans!

Friday

Yamato "Matt" Ishida from Digimon Adventure.
Saturday

Original Casual!Len Kagamine from Vocaloid.
I went and speed bought everything that I would need for this cosplay during the past weeks and I just really want to cosplay a Vocaloid during the Vocaloid concert! I know, the most original idea ever! So I decided to roll with an original version of Len when the most peeps of my company will be doing casual versions of their Vocaloid characters too and just I needed something very quick to put together for this.

Sunday

Original Casual!Luka Crosszeria from The Betrayal Knows My Name.
That's all folks! See you! 

3 comments:

  1. Yhyy miksei täällä oo tollasii konserttei tahdon nähdä! D: (no okei meil oli megumi ogatan konsertti mut silti!)
    Ja Yamato nyt hei!! I demand pictures! (Ja kiellän käyttämästä nimeä Matt)
    PS Kagsut on ehkä omiaki feivörittejä <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd come to Skecon you fucker! :'DD xD The Vocaloid concert is just too cool of a thing to miss and it's not like Skellefteå is _that_ far away when you compare to most other cons lolololo ~ And the people arranging Skecon have all my respect so I want to support them and you should too! ;) *hinthint*

    I'm surprisingly excited about our Vocaloid group on Saturday, it will be nice to have a bigger cosplay group again for a change - 4 people w00t!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you lied. :D Looking forward to the derps together, especially taking idol poses on Saturday. ;)

    ReplyDelete