Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Närcon 2014 Cosplay Plans

THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS MAJOR TALES OF SYMPHONIA SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME/READ THE MANGA/SEEN THE ANIMATION, THEN DON'T READ/SCROLL THIS POST! DON'T CARE? SCROLL AHEAD!

Alright folks, I'll be coming to Närcon the 24th-27th July in Linköping, Sweden this year even though my economy is not at its peak but I'm coming. I already bought everything needed so there is no "regret button" to press anymore. My main reasons to go to Närcon this year is to see my close friends, spend time with them and to take care of some affairs on the same run. What are we waiting for? Let's move over to my cosplay plans!

This year only my dear friend Sacchan will accompany me on the expensive trip to Närcon in southern Sweden and all of our cosplays are pair cosplays!

Thursday

Suit!Levi from Attack on Titan.
Here goes, I've been dying to cosplay from Attack on Titan ever since I watched the anime -so far released- and now it's the time! Both of us had originally planned to have our Sunday cosplays as our Thursday cosplays but we ended up swapping them because everybody wants to kill titans with a mop during a train trip! Yupp, the mop is totally coming with me. We will most likely have our cosplays on during the journey to south and we just thought it would be nicer to cosplay from a more popular series while waiting in the line at the con to get the ticket. Sure, I'm gonna toast as Levi if the weather decides to be warm but Sacchan will have it easier as Mikasa Ackerman than her Sunday cosplay. All the sweat and tears for my Mikasa, haha! ~

Friday

Pre-Game!Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
I've been longing for the day ever since I made this version of Kratos, when I could cosplay together with someone cosplaying as Anna (his wife) and I died of joy when Sacchan wanted to cosplay her. Of course I'll be taking my Lloyd Irving plushie with me! We really need a photoshoot now <3

Saturday

Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia.
Alright, so I heard from Prince and SilverRacoon that there will be a Tales of Gathering again just like last year during the Hideo Baba event. The meet will be on Saturday at 12:00 so there is no better day to cosplay Kratos than this day. Let's re-experience the joy with the other Tales of cosplayers again! Oh and I can't wait to see MangaRINer (who will cosplay as Lloyd Irving) again and spend my time with them <3

Sunday

Dio from Mad Father.
With the Attack on Titan cosplay choice being more of "my wish", Sacchan wanted to cosplay from Mad Father during one of the days and I would gladly join her as Dio.

See you at Närcon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sound so much fun, and I cant wait too see them cosplays too >w<
    And you I will get mu stuff togather and make a list too soo =D
    See you at Närcon =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice plans! Have fun at Närcon and take a lot of pics bro! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hnnnnnnngh! Can't wait! Q 3 Q

    ReplyDelete