Thursday, August 28, 2014

Con-Summer Merchandises Vol.2

THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS MAJOR TALES OF SYMPHONIA SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME/READ THE MANGA/SEEN THE ANIMATION, THEN DON'T READ/SCROLL THIS POST! DON'T CARE? SCROLL AHEAD!

Hello everyone!

Now when my con-summer has reached its end it's time to write a "sum-it-up" post about all the merchandise that I bought and got for free at a summer con. This list includes merchandise that I "ordered" and had someone else buying for me from a con I didn't attend myself. Let's go!

Cosvision 2014

This Boo (Super Mario) lamp was bought by Shiro Samurai to me from Cosvision this year.
Desucon 2014

This Levi (Attack on Titan) bag was also bought by Shiro Samurai to me but it's from Desucon. Loving it to pieces! The hanging Judgment!Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia) rubber strap is a gift from my good friends Prince, SilverRacoon and Kim from Närcon this year.
Zoom on the cutie tuuui ~
Skecon 3

Levi badge and screen cleaner.
Närcon 2014

Attack on Titan fan (different picture on each side) and the Teepo (Tales of Xillia) magnet that I got for free from the con's Namco Bandai desk.
Attack on Titan fabric poster.
Attack on Titan boots that I also got from Prince for free. I can't get over how comfy and useful these are for future cosplays! How can I thank you enough?! <3
Oh, what do you mean I like Attack on Titan?

Nerdcon 2014

I didn't buy any merchandise from the con.

That's it for this con-summer year. I decided that for future cons I will include all the merchandise in their respective con summaries. Tschüss ~

Frozen Angel out.

No comments:

Post a Comment