Monday, August 25, 2014

Lens Review: Super Pinky Blue

Hello all!

Today I went to Shiro Samurai and Hasakitsuki's place to finally get my latest contact lens review out of the way - in other words, put on my Super Pinky Blue lenses and do a short review about them. If anyone wonders, yes these are the lenses I used on my Original Casual!Len Kagamine (Vocaloid) cosplay that I wore at Skecon this year. What are we waiting for? Let's go!

Photographer: Shiro Samurai

One lens in.
Indoors, in normal roomlight.
Indoors, facing the window.
Bathroom light.
Outdoors, in the shadow.
Outdoors, standing in shadow not facing sun directly.
Outdoors, facing sun. NO! NOT IN THE PIT! IT BUUUURRRRNNNNSSSSS!
From a distance. Really don't like my expression on this one, ugh...
Opened lens bottle.
Super Pinky Blue in solution.
Lens review:

Color: 9/10 
Amazing and bright blue color! Seen from a distance as well.
Comfort: 6/10 
I personally don't find the Super Pinky series comfortable because of the big size. I also constantly feel that there is something in the eyes. Even in the long run, annoying.
Design: 5/10
I find Super Pinky lenses having a natural and a clear pattern. Like it.
Enlargement: 9/10
I think I have rather small eyes so these look alien on me, 'kay?
Naturalness: 1/10 
Eeh, these screams unnatural from quite the distance, I'm almost freaked out by my own pictures, really.
Opacity: 10/10 
Awesome color coverage, I don't think natural colors can do it much better than this!

-----

Curious about other colors from Super Pinky? I have reviewed the following: Hazel

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. I think these have a reaaally nice blue shade and the pattern is pretty too. :) I hear you though when it comes to the comfort; Super Pinky contacts were the first ones I ever tried too but now when I've tried other lens lines and brands I can tell that I've had more comfy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ompas kivan kirkkaat! Nää o ny varmaa näitä jota vois kutsuu sinisen sijaa SINISEKS :'D

    ReplyDelete