Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tracon 9 Cosplay Plans

THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS ATTACK ON TITAN SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE ANIMATION OR READ THE MANGA, THEN DON'T READ/SCROLL THIS POST! DON'T CARE? SCROLL AHEAD!

Hello everyone!

As some of my followers already know, I am coming to Tracon this year as well! Ticket and all that was ordered for some time ago and the con will be held at Tampere, Finland 13th-14th September, in other words during next weekend. For quite some time I've been pondering over what to cosplay on Saturday as my Sunday cosplay has been set already. Now, when I have finally decided who I will cosplay on Saturday, it's time to take out the cosplay plans from the shelf! Here goes!

Saturday

Keisuke Sannan from Hakuōki: Shinsengumi Kitan.
Long time no see (G)RILLI!

Honestly, I didn't think or plan that I would even cosplay him this year! But since I couldn't come up with another character for Saturday and when the rest of my usual con company is rolling with Hakuōki characters, I felt like joining the crew for once. Besides I will borrow Hasakitsuki's sisäkumi shinsengumi haori so I'm kind of curious about this one now. The reason why I haven't cosplayed Sannan lately is because my Hakuōki hype has converted itself into an Attack on Titan hype instead, whoopsie. There is also some things I still need to fix/buy for Sannan which has put me in the "I do this when I know that I will cosplay him the next time" mode. Anyway, Sannan is a great guy and now when I will cosplay him again I have reasons to start an episode of the repair progress - a week before the con! Booyah!

Sunday

Suit!Levi from Attack on Titan.
Levi has been set for the Sunday ever since I spoke with SipsiNekku quite some time ago and asked if she was hyped to do an Attack on Titan pair cosplay with me for Tracon. We later decided to do Petra and Levi, hence she will do an original Angel!Petra and I'll be her Suit!Levi, aaaaw ~

I'm out for now and next up is a repair post!

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. (G)RILLI! <3
    I'm friggin' hyped about Tracon, it's always so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo, I'll get to see your Levi cosplay in real life! Too bad I'm not cosplaying Armin.

    ReplyDelete