Monday, October 13, 2014

Kemi's Manga Day 2014 Summary

Kemi's manga day was held the 11th October at Kemi's Sauvo talo -same building as Kitacon this year- and I was there together with my usual company - Shiro Samurai and Hasakitsuki. We met Sacchan at the event pretty soon as we arrived there and it didn't take long before I and Shiro Samurai went to watch a panel called "Why do we dress in cosplay costumes?". I really don't have much to say about the panel, it was alright, nothing special and the things they spoke about was pretty generic or obvious according to me. I enjoyed it though.

All photos taken by Shiro Samurai except the location photos.

Start image of the panel.


The rest of our 6 event hours went to photoshoot Sacchan's cosplay, chilling and talking, checking the Dealer's Hall and to buy something to eat from Lidl the stares there though. According to me the hours slipped by pretty fast and I personally didn't have time to get bored. I was also happy to be hugged twice while cosplaying a casual-ish version of Levi from Attack on Titan. It felt good and uplifting ~

Here are some photos from the day!

Outside during Sacchan's photoshoot. I love my swag umbrella, okay? ~

One of the sellers sold self-made plushies and other stuff.

When the closing hours had started to approach us we went to sit next to a table at the main area to eat our provisions and here comes the obligatory food pictures!

Super serious yoghurt drinking going on!
Yes sir! I'm eating your doughnut! xD
Vattumunkki!
I really don't have more to say about this event. It's cozy, I like the atmosphere and all and it's a great place to spend some quality time with friends who lives nearby that you might not see all that often.

Thanks for the time everyone.

Frozen Angel out.

2 comments:

  1. The donut!Levi is so beautiful. x)
    It was comfy to hang around with you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last donut Levi pic is priceless! xD

    ReplyDelete