Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lens Review: EOS New Adult Blue

It's review time!

The pair of lenses that I will review this time around is my beloved EOS New Adult Blue lenses! These seemingly also go under the name of EOS Blytheye Blue at some stores. I bought these lenses as a replacement for my Super Pinky Blue as I found the Super Pinky lenses to be too big and uncomfortable for my eyes. I am really satisfied with the change of brands. Now to the photos ~

Here are photos of the lenses when they were still in their vial bottles.

Photographer: Shiro Samurai



The following batch of photos are taken during sunny winter afternoon around 13:00.

One lens in to show enlargement.
Bathroom.
Outside, halfway turned away from the sun.
Facing sun.
Facing living room window.
Living room, lights off.
Living room, lights on.
Kitchen, close to window.
Next to kitchen stove.
Flash photo entrance.
Indoors facing window.
From a distance.
Lens review:

Color: 9/10 
The color is very clear and solid. I personally like the shade a lot.
Comfort: 10/10
These are a godsend. Period.
Design: 9/10
I have a thing for semi-natural patterns that have a strong yet clear color. Yum.
Enlargement: 5/10
The enlargement is below average but I prefer just that, as I have small eyes. Big lenses look creepy as hell on me...
Naturalness: 6/10 
They don't really look freaky but they do have a costume-y look. 
Opacity: 9/10 
I find these covering my natural color pretty well. No complaints.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, smaller lenses definitely look better on you. The color is also fitting, I'm happy you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete