Monday, October 26, 2015

Lens Review: Kimchi Kiss Gold

Yo all!

Now when Halloween is slowly getting around the corner, I thought it be a nice surprise to throw up a lens review on the table for a change! This time I will review the Kimchi Kiss Gold! Ready? Let's go!

Photographer: Shiro Samurai

Lenses in their vials.

Man, I dig this pattern.
All the photos were taken during sunset on October. The sun sets early here in the north at this time of the year.

One lens in.
Standing on balcony, facing sun.
Standing on balcony, back against sun.
Bathroom light.
Flash photo.
My room, facing window (natural light).
Still in my room but close to the lamp.
Living room, lights on.
Distance picture. I was chewing on a candy so that's why my jaw looks weird.
Lens review:

Color: 7/10 
I was expecting the color to be more vibrant but it's still nice. Shows as yellow/gold.
Comfort: 9/10
They were way more comfortable than I thought at first! Thumbs up! No itching, crying eyes or other issues with them. I even had them on for over 7 hours!
Design: 10/10
These are easily my coolest lenses so far! I just love the fantasy/unnatural look they give!
Enlargement: 8/10
These are notably on the bigger side of my reviewed lenses so far. Usually I avoid big lenses like the plague because they just look downright creepy on me. I was happy to find out that these looked okay but I think the design played a big part here too, as it doesn't look as natural design-wise as, let's say, Super Pinky lenses for example.
Naturalness: 5/10 
The pattern is not even near realistic but these don't jump at you either; they blend smoothly into your eyes and remain discreet until you get fairly close to the wearer.
Opacity: 7/10 
These will change your eye color and it will look unnatural but it's not enough to make your granny next door faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment