Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Närcon Vinter 2016 Cosplay Plans

Hey geeks!

My first con of the year will be Närcon Vinter in Linköping, Sweden from 12th-14th February. I have been really excited about this con since end of December 2015 and I can't wait to see what it's gonna be like! The thing is that the last time I visited Närcon Vinter was back in 2013, aka the very first one. So, yeah, I'm curious to see how much it has changed and if the con atmosphere is the same as I remember it to be. I have finally decided what to go as and this year I'm gonna be awesome!

Friday & Saturday

Prussia from Hetalia.
I decided to go as Prussia (human name: Gilbert Beilschmidt) on both Friday and Saturday. I have read at the con's official Facebook event page that there will be plenty of Hetalia cosplayers on both days and that's why I decided to join their ranks. Saturday is the main day of the con and there will be a a bigger Hetalia meeting and an Ask a Nation-panel during the day. Hopefully I will enjoy them both and that the infamous fandom won't ruin my happy-time.

Sunday


For Sunday I will either wear a Monster Hunter themed outfit or some kind of alternative outfit. This because I can't be bothered to put on an actual cosplay as my carpool company will leave the con as soon as it ends and start driving back to the north.

That's all and see you peeps at the con!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so stoked for Närcon Vinter! As you said, haven't been there since the very first one so yeah, I'm curious to see how it will be! :D

    I'll hold my thumbs that you don't run into those obnoxious Hetalia fans, you know, those that gave the fandom a bad name to begin with...

    ReplyDelete