Sunday, February 7, 2016

Prussia Preview

Hallo!

On 10th February I'll be heading towards southern Sweden and Närcon Vinter together with my con company. But before that -and getting myself crammed inside a car for hours- I'm gonna give you folks a preview of my -soon to be debuted- Prussia cosplay! The photos for this preview was taken during the same day as those for the review earlier, while I still had the costume on. I also had to bite and roll with my non-liquid eye liner for this preview, as my liquid one kept getting in my eye all the time. I really had to say goodbye to it. I'm gonna open a new liquid eye liner at the con and hopefully it won't be dry.

Anyway, you peeps came here for a preview, right? Well then, enjoy my awesomeness! ~

DISCLAIMER!

I'm aware that the character I cosplay in this post might wear details/symbols that can be offensive or emotionally unpleasant to others. I, as a guy with his heart and morals in the right place, just want to make it clear that I DO NOT support, agree with, believe in or have any other connections to the ideologies/beliefs that the character I'm cosplaying is representing. Readers, please keep in mind that what I'm wearing is JUST A COSTUME and shouldn't be taken as anything more than that. Thank you.

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Prussia)
Photographer & editor: Shiro Samurai






Bonus Picture!

While photoshooting, it completely slipped my mind that metal also turns really cold when it's cold outside...

My expression says it all xD
.......
....
*sigh*

When will I learn to not place my butt on ice cold snow piles and fences? *shrugs*

Well then, that's all for this preview and next up is the Närcon Vinter summary, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY SH--
    Looks amazing, dude! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bonus derp photo killed me. xD
    The red lenses really complete the look! Looks rad, bro!

    ReplyDelete