Friday, September 2, 2016

Germany Preview

Hello geeks!

Tracon is very soon here and before I go there tomorrow with my friends Firith and Gure, I want to throw in a preview of my soon-to-be-debuted Germany cosplay. I just want to make sure that everything looks the way it should and I'm especially thinking about my newly opened Beaucon Jewels Blue contact lenses. These lenses look like they be the perfect fit for the character -if going after pattern design- and now when I finally tried them on, I have to say that they are indeed a perfect fit for Germany! I absolutely love them! I was afraid that they would be too big and look freak-ish or weird on me, as I have small eyes. For this preview, I only applied the eyeliner when it comes to makeup, as I used a brown one instead of my usual black liquid one. My reason for picking the brown eyeliner is because I wanted to go for a more natural/realistic look for the character.

Anyway, here are a few preview photos of my Germany cosplay. Los geht's! ~

DISCLAIMER!

I'm aware that the character I cosplay in this post might wear details/symbols that can be offensive or emotionally unpleasant to others. I, as a guy with his heart and morals in the right place, just want to make it clear that I DO NOT support, agree with, believe in or have any other connections to the ideologies/beliefs that the character I'm cosplaying is representing. Readers, please keep in mind that what I'm wearing is JUST A COSTUME and shouldn't be taken as anything more than that. Thank you.

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Germany)
Photographer: Firith





Before closing this post, I'd like to thank Hasakitsuki's amazingly talented mother from the bottom of my heart, who made this costume for me. I have no words to describe how satisfied and how happy I am with it, really! Merci beaucoup! <3

That's all for this time and next up is the Tracon summary!

Frozen Angel out.

No comments:

Post a Comment