Saturday, December 31, 2016

Cosplay Year 2016

Soon another year has passed us by and the next one 2017, is ready to step in as soon as the clock hits midnight. I can't believe that 2016 is in the books of history now! It felt like it just started! Man, time sure flies by and here I am, at home, trying to convince my brain that 2017 is starting tonight, while my brain denies the whole year change completely, böh. Anyway, 2016 has been my calmest cosplay year so far and this is because I simply put my beloved hobby a bit to the side, while focusing heavily on something much bigger, namely life itself. I'm glad I did, I have advanced a lot in my life and I'm ready to go wherever Faith takes me next. When it comes to cosplay progress, I can honestly say that I haven't got jackshit done during the year, save for ordering a costume online and getting one as a gift from a good friend's mom. Yeah, I know, super creative year right? Wow, much creativity, such work, wow *insert doge face here*

Anyway, I hope that this break from cosplay and cons will help me enjoy the coming conventions a bit more and maybe, just maybe, I can try out something new and find the reason behind my long-lost con hype. Oh and I can't wait for spring and summer to come! I look forward to continue on that green clad hero of time. Yes, you read it right, I haven't forgotten about Link. I mean, dammit! How can I forget about him when a specific pile of green fabric keeps haunting me in my dreams saying "Finish me~" over and over again, lol. One day Link, one day, I promise. Before moving on, I want to thank my friends and peeps both old and new, who have spent time with me during this year's cons. Thanks everyone for your company! ^w^

This year I have been to the following cons:

Närcon Vinter 2016 - Linköping, Sweden
Cosvision 2016 - Hämeenlinna, Finland
Kummacon 2016 - Oulu, Finland
Tracon 11 - Tampere, Finland
Kitacon 8 - Kemi, Finland

Here is what I have cosplayed during the year:


From left to right: Germany (Hetalia), Prussia (Hetalia)

Happy New Year 2017!

1 comment: