Friday, August 11, 2017

Guren Ichinose Preview

Hallo~

I'm back with some more photos of my Guren Ichinose (Seraph of the End) costume, as I promised in my last post. This is a preview photoshoot just so that you all can get a better look at my costume and my awesomeness, kekekeke that I got from Cosall. Big thanks to them for sponsoring me once again! <3

I also want to add some thoughts about the character here and why I cosplay him; First off, I still need to finish the manga I'm currently reading (Samurai Deeper Kyo for those interested and it's legit good!) so that I can finally start watching Seraph of the End. Yes, I only watch/read one series at a time, so that I can give my 100% concentration and interest to it. However, don't get me wrong, I have read a little bit about Guren's background (I liked what I read *insert feels here*) and from all the pictures I saw of him (while searching for official references) he really seemed like the type of character I would fancy. So yes, I do have some minor knowledge about Guren and the series but this is gonna change once I get to watch the anime.

Besides, I have always loved Seraph of the End's character design (especially the uniforms) so even if I -for a reason or another- would end up disliking the series more than liking it; I would still cosplay Guren purely for the backstory and awesome design.

Anyway, you peeps most likely came here for some photos so let's roll them out, shall we?

Cosplayer: Frozen Angel (Guren Ichinose)
Photographer & editor: Shiro Samurai





Myself, I'm happy with these photos and I look forward to learn more about the character and how I should pose for him. These poses are all thought-up-at-the-moment kind, hehe. Seriously, it's hard to pose for a character you don't know that much about, yet.

...
...
...

Guys, is it just me or do you also feel that something important, like the essence of my blog, is about to be left out? My blog has felt different lately and somehow "less me" do you peeps understand? Wait, hold on now, I will try to figure it out as I almost got it on my tongue for a split second *intensive thinking*

................
................
................

RIGHT! I REMEMBER NOW! IT'S NOT MY BLOG WITHOUT THE BEAUTY OF MY DERPS! :DD


Enjoy or run faaar away! Whichever you choose, this beautiful face will follow you all the way to the end of the world... in your mind! *evil laugh*

... okay okay I'm out dudes :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment